11. This is a rare picture of Quinn completely zonked out and on her back. And you can catch a glimpse of my (very) painful eye infection. This is the second time that's happened and the second time I've had to go to TWO doctor's to actually get a prescription. Next time I'm just going to walk in and tell them what to give me.
12. Quinn likes playing peek-a-boo, but only on her terms. And unfortunately she usually plays with a used burp rag. I guess that's my fault for leaving them within her grasp.
13. Chloe's birthday was last week and her party was the 15th and this is how I wrapped her book. I only had Christmas paper and baby shower giftbags so it got wrapped with tissue paper. And I made the elephant card. I was feeling creative I guess, haha.
14. My poor Saints lost :( This picture was taken when I was pretty dang sure they were going to win. Oh well. There's always next year. I really want to get Baby Girl a Saints jersey (and her dad wants a Cowboys one), but they're so dang expensive! I guess I need to start hitting up E-Bay now for a toddler size jersey.
15. Chloe's party table! Red velvet and vanilla cupcakes, pink Whoppers, and Valentine's day M'n'M's. It was hectic, but fun. Toddlers are the cutest because they still don't quite understand what a birthday party is.
16. My (not so) little brother and I went and saw Sherlock Holmes today while my mom babysat Quinn (for the first time she's ever been babysat!!!) and worked on getting her to sleep in her pack'n'play. It worked and she still loved Nana when she woke up, haha!