Well, I was planning on having blog posts that were more than just Project 366. Unfortunately, there's really nothing going on right now. Well, nothing worth writing about anyway. Onto the pictures.
17. We FINALLY got Quinn to sleep in her pack'n'play. She still has some troubles getting to sleep, but it's working. For four and a half months she slept on my chest while I slept on the couch. I'm so freaking excited to be sleeping in a bed again, it's kind of insane.
18. This was my mish mosh of a lunch. I was lazy and didn't want to actually prepare anything. Avocado with pepper by itself is pretty good, but I got way too much cheese and didn't eat it all. Mmmm, mozzarella.
19. This is a cellphone picture so the quality may not be great. We were shopping and Quinn got tired of sitting in the stroller then got tired of being in the carrier, but we were almost leaving so I just put her on my hip. Next thing I know she's knocked out while I'm holding her like this. It was adorable and hilarious.
20. While putting Quinn to sleep I saw these bears. They were our toppers on our wedding cake. Interesting fact: they came from the Dollar Tree. BAM.
21. I made fried chicken nuggets for dinner. And scalloped potatoes. It was pretty good if I do say so myself.