31. Yes, I'm using this as my picture of the day, however I'm not gonna talk about it. You'll have to wait for my Breenah Bakes (& Sometimes Cooks) post. Which will probably be posted shortly after this one.
32. Another picture you have to wait to hear (read?) about. Bwah ha, the suspense is killing you isn't it? No. Probably not.
33. This one you don't have to wait for! I was making breakfast for dinner (I love having a waffle maker, btw) and had pulled out the eggs while fixing other things. J walks into the kitchen and says "You do realize that's not how you make eggs, right?" completely serious. I do usually have him make eggs because he makes them better, but I have made them before thankyouverymuch.
34. On Friday I had returns to make to Toys R Us and JCP and I had a coupon for Old Navy (spend $60, get $30 off) so Quinn and I made a trip to the mall. I would up spending $1.04 at Toys R Us and $1.14 at JCP after the returns. I was pretty excited for the low prices, but all the stuff was for Quinn. Well, at ON I actually got myself things! Two awesome t-shirts, a 3/4 length tee, and this adorable sweater. The colors make me happy.
35. I am 22 (and 1/2 on Thursday!) and had NEVER french braided my own hair before, but on Saturday my friend Darci pinned a video and I finally learned how to do it! Turned out pretty good for my first try, if I do say so myself (which I do). I also tried to fishtail braid it, but my hair's too short :(
36. You didn't think you were gonna get a whole picture post with no Quinn did you? Originally we had planned on going to my sister's house for an anti-Superbowl party (where we watched the Superbowl anyway), but her kiddos got sick so it was cancelled. I dressed Quinn up anyway. J made fun of the poofy skirt, but he doesn't "get" fashion so it's okay ;)
37. Yesterday we needed to go grocery shopping so we took J lunch from Arby's (that man is obsessed with fast food, I tell you) and chatted while he quickly ate. Quinn was super excited to see her daddy in the middle of the day.