38. This was so long ago. I need to start updating more often before I forget why I took the picture. Luckily this one is pretty self explanatory, if you know what's in the bowl. I made baked apple chips. Slice an apple up thin, sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar/spicy goodness, bake at 350F for 10-ish minutes (more or less depending on how possessed your oven is compared to mine) and NOM. They're delish.
39. I'm always so amused at just how flexible babies are. Quinn's hilarious when she sleeps because she has to pull her legs up to her chest, kind of bent like a frog's, and her hands have to be under her chest. I tried to replicate it to not avail. I'm nowhere near that flexible anymore.
40. This one doesn't really have a story. Just a cute picture in the new outfit from JCPenney.
41. J and I on the aforementioned Date Night. We had so much fun. Thanks SO MUCH to my mom for babysitting.
42. Quinn's newest favorite toy is our glasses. Both J and I wear contacts and glasses. She snatched these right off of J's face and I've had my fair share of fingerprints. Luckily I have PLENTY of old glasses and I gave her ones that I won't ever be able to reuse to be her play glasses. Poor baby's gonna have horrible eyesight when she gets older. I'm hoping MAYBE she'll be an anomaly like my sister and not need glasses at all despite both parents having bad eyes.
43. Trying to keep her entertained while I'm trying to do a chore or make a phone call is requiring more and more creativity on my part. You should see some of the random things I put in front of her just trying to get a few more seconds of calm curiosity.
44. For Valentine's I made fudge. It was yummy. The recipe is here. You can kind of see it, but I made a heart in the fudge before it completely set to make it more Valentine's-y. J didn't care about the heart, he just cared that it was chocolate.
45. And here's a ridiculously happy baby girl in her V-Day pjs that I got at Old Navy for $1.50. Gotta love clearance sales.
46. I don't go out of my way to buy things locally, but try to when I can. J requested beer and we got this wheat beer called Shock Top. Oh silly Kansans with our wheat. Even WSU's mascot is a shock of wheat. It's weird, but the beer wasn't. It was good.
47. I must have been channeling my inner chef because I made cupcakes too. From scratch. I am NOT a decorator though. Pretty sure my 2 year old niece could do about as good of a job.
48. Quinn is starting to sit up by herself! My little baby is growing up too fast :( She can't quite sit by herself for more than a few seconds, but she's getting there and loving it. She hates not being able to see what's going on.
49. I recently learned how to french braid my hair. I LOVE IT. It's my go-to hairstyle now. Much nicer than just a ponytail. I also just got Instagram on the iPhone that no longer functions as a phone. It's kinda like just having an iPod Touch I think.
50. Sneak peek at the beginnings of my grocery list. Thank you St. Jude's for the free notepad.
51. And one more of the Bambina. I love the look of concentration in her eyes.