1. I don't shower daily. Or even every other day. It's more like an every three or four day thing, unless I exercise or get smelly for whatever reason. I've got a baby and showering is just not a priority while she's napping. I'm just at home most days not doing anything strenuous, so if I'm not dirty why shower? Which brings me to...
2. I hate taking showers and absolutely will not take a bath. That probably is what causes numero uno. I get a little squicky about the tile and ceramic. It might be partially caused by my anxiety, I'm not sure. It didn't use to bug me, but now I can't clean the tub/shower because it's just too icky. I know that sounds lame, but at least J doesn't complain when I have him clean it :)
3. I bit my nails constantly for about thirteen years. To get all psycho-analyst on you, it started when my parents got divorced, who knows if it's related. I finally stopped sometime last year when I was pregnant because I realized that I was ingesting a lot of germs and didn't want that to affect my baby. I still stick my fingers in my mouth (wow that sounds gross/weird) in stressful situations and my nails are weak, but it's a lot better than it used to be.
4. I'm in love with honey. I think flavored honey sticks are the best inventions ever. I bought four of them yesterday at the women's fair and I only have one left. I think I might eat it now. I wish I could have them ALL the time. That probably isn't very healthy though.
5. Much like Alyx (which is weird to type, she went by Ally in high school), I have things about lists. She has to have five things, I just need an odd number. Same with exclamation points. One is okay, three is great, two is BAD.