68. This is the first time J fed Quinn non-bottle food. He was actually pretty good at it, but he still doesn't like to do it. He always feels like he's gonna do something wrong.
69. I made these pizza rolls via a recipe on Pinterest (found here) and let me just tell you they are easy and delicious. Three to four ingredients and done in under ten minutes. Can't beat that.
70. My mom, step-sister, and I (along with the babies) went and got coffee. My coffee sleeve looked like a crown when I put it on my nephew's head. He was not amused.
71. J's mom got bunny ears at Wal-Mart (oh how I hate and love thee) and of course J put them on. I'm worried for Quinn's future toys at the hands of her daddy.
72. Seriously, who can resist baby feet? SO ADORABLE.
73. She was mightily confused in regards to the sun hat, but it's so cute!
74. Darci got a job nearby and until she moves up there she's staying on our couch on Wednesday nights. Quinn is loving her Aunt Darci time :) (So am I!)
75. I had her playing in her crib with the giant stuffed Pooh so I could quickly put away her clothes. And I mean quickly, less than five minutes. When I turned around she was just giggling with her legs hanging out. She fixed it herself right after I snapped the picture and went back to hugging Pooh.
76. Another attempted Pinterest recipe, but this time I failed. Our oven apparently runs hotter than it's supposed to. I burned the poor kale chips (recipe here), but I will try again!
77. This was about as celebratory as I got on St. Patrick's day. I did manage to put on a shirt with some green on it (purely by accident) later in the day. This smoothie was DELISH. Spinach, cantaloupe (which I always need spellcheck for), ice, banana, yummy.
79. If you follow me on Twitter (@bybreenah) you know that I FINALLY FIT INTO SOME PRE-PREGNANCY JEANS. It was a momentous occasion, let me tell you. Please excuse the awkward angle, but I only have a point and shoot.
80. Finally got to work on Quinn's dress over at my step-sister's house. Currently the top and skirt are together and all I have to do is sew in the zipper. We'll see how that goes.
81. I was going through books I need to sell/donate/etc and found a super old costume book that has some, um, non-pc drawings/descriptions. Amusing though.
82. I turn my back for one second and she's after the iPad again. At least she was "reading" the Smithsonian, right?
83. Baby escape! J was not pleased that I made him wrangle her for another ten seconds while I snapped the picture.
84. Gotta take pictures when I dress her up fancy. This was us out at lunch with J's mom, step-dad, and grandpa (who was visiting from Texas). She had much fun being cooed over :)