52. Sorry for the horrible quality, it's a cell phone picture. This is from Quinn's 6 month shots. She only cried for a minute and calmed down as soon as I picked her up. And she got a hot pink band-aid, so all was fine.
53. Another cell phone picture. What can I say? I got bad at remembering to take pictures. Quinn has finally learned how to take her socks off. Unfortunately they go straight to her mouth.
54. Then I got my own band-aid, but it was plain. It was from giving blood. I hadn't donated blood since 2008-ish, so I was a little nervous, but all went well and three people's lives were saved.
55. Pardon the not-so-great picture of me (there's one more of those to come), but this is from right after I got the pink in my hair. I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE it. I had never been able to have unnatural colors in my hair either due to being too young, school or work not allowing it, or needing "normal" hair for theatre. That's just one more thing Quinn gave me, the ability to have colored hair and tattoos (hopefully coming soon!).
56. My baby finally has hair!!! I was so excited when J called me into the bathroom to point it out. I knew she'd get hair sooner or later, but I'm happy it's finally here, haha.
57. This is our normal dinner set up. We don't have a dining room table (not really room for one with everything else) and we prefer to eat with Quinn (and in front of the tv, lol, but that'll change when she gets older). She likes it too, I think.
58. Possibly a weird picture, but I was excited that I finally cleaned out the fridge and freezer. Besides, all the famous people on "Cribs" show what's in their fridge, so why shouldn't I? No Cristal or Patron, but I've got milk and Arizona Arnold Palmer!
59. This is about as good of a family portrait as we can get right now. Neither Quinn nor I looking at the camera and J's making a funny face. All fairly normal.
60. Look at that drool!!! Actually, I made a parody to LMFAO's song. "Ooh, look at that drool, ooh, look at that drool, ooh, look at that drool. I spit up. Crawl in the crib, this is what I see: All the other babies trying to look like me. I got a diaper in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. I'm a cute baby and I know it." I think I've found a new calling. Is Weird Al still doing his thing?
61. This one doesn't have a story behind it. She's just being adorable.
62. She's started sitting up all by herself! She has to be put there, but she'll stay for a LONG time. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. It's ridiculous, I tell you.
63. My mom and step-dad took us out for dinner and I got this YUMMY pomegranate margarita. Carlos O'Kelly's is probably as far away from real Mexican food as you can be (save for Taco Bell), but it's all still so good!
64. Quinn was laying on the floor actually feeding herself instead of spraying the formula everywhere and J had just gotten himself a Gatorade and laid down next to her. I couldn't resist taking a picture. When I asked him if it was okay to post to the blog he said yes so I could "show everybody how adorable" he is.
65. I'm so excited to finally start this book! I put off buying it because I own the first two in paperback and wanted the third in paperback as well, but decided I just couldn't wait any longer. I love these books and think it's stupid that Hollywood remade it when the Swedish version was done only three years ago. If you can read, subtitles are not that hard. And Noomi Rapace did a much better job as Lisbeth Salander.
66. I just step around the corner for a second and she tries to make a break for the wipes. She likes the crinkly sound.
67. I painted my nails for the first time in FOREVER. I've mentioned before that I bit my nails horribly most of my life and when I was pregnant I was able to stop. Then the stress of not knowing what to do with a baby got to me and if they weren't painted I started biting them again. It got particularly bad and then I just couldn't stop. I finally decided to put my foot down and just paint them so I'd stop sticking them in my mouth. How weird is it to constantly have your fingers in your mouth anyway? If you're not a baby, that is.