Thanks to Alyx I've found Gentri's 7 Questions, so now I have something to write about today.
1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR?
Definitely blues and greens. Although I wear a lot of grey and black. Just about any color (other than coral) looks pretty good on me, if I do say so myself.
2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?
Every country. I'd have issues being that high up. There's no chance of survival if something goes wrong and I'd just be in a corner freaking out, haha.
3. What's your favorite animal and why?
Tigers, I think. I'm not sure I actually have a favorite.
4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this:
I NEVER want to go sky diving, but I'd probably try the other two. I'd love to go scuba diving.
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
That's a tough question. Provided I'd get to come back I'd choose the Victorian or Edwardian era.
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
Trans fat, haha. That way I can still eat the yummy junk food, but it wouldn't be as bad. I'm sure that we "need" a little of them, but I can live in my own little world, right?
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!
Just about everything. Check out my Tips & Tricks board. I can't wait to try them all.
I know it's not much, but hey, at least it's a post right? I'm going out to dinner with my mom, sisters, aunt, daughter, & nephew tonight. Depending on how that goes, maybe there'll be a post tomorrow, haha.