1. Quinn and I took a road trip to Hastings to sell some books (and use the entire profit to buy the first Game of Thrones book). They had some, er, interesting Hunger Games merchandise. This is the Gale action figure. I have no more words.
2. These are my nails earlier today. The polish is apparently too old and wouldn't dry so I took it off. Even with two bottom coats of clear my nails still stained. I was not a happy camper, but they're grey now so I'll live.
3. I was straightening my bangs and decided this is gonna be my new look. Sexy, right?
4. Quinn never lets me put glasses on her, even her own sunglasses anymore, without ripping them off before I can get a picture. Solution? Put a bottle in her mouth, haha!
5. A picture from my April Photo a Day. Look how small her feetsies are!
6. Another item from Hastings. I would've bought this for my sister, Kaitey, but it was $20. That's a bit much for a pimp cup, Batman or not.
7. Some of the books I got Quinn at the Cupcake Consignment Sale. I love that sale, but it only happens twice a year.
8. My polka dot nails from earlier in the week. ELF in Mint Cream and Sally Hansen in Commander in Chic