98. I printed out labels for my Easter food (and didn't wind up using them), but look how off the colors from my screen to printer are. Ridiculous I tell you.
100. This is the only picture I took this day. To tell the truth I don't really remember what was going on, haha.
101. Oh no. She's starting the texting and drinking already! What am I gonna do when she's a teenager? (FYI that is a semi-broken, no longer a phone iPhone. We just use it to play games.)
102. I am so embarrassed by this picture I didn't even watermark it. If anybody asks I'm gonna deny it is mine. Seriously, who lets their dryer get that messy? It was gross, but I cleaned it since my grandparents were coming. It is still clean thankyouverymuch.
103. This was Quinn's reaction on meeting her great grandparents (my mom's parents from Washington) for the first time. Granted, she had also just woken up, but the expression on her face is priceless.
104. Quinn has enough hair to where the hairbows leave a mark! This was an exciting and monumental day for us, haha.
105. I made the banana "ice cream" recipe that's been floating around. I added in peanut butter and chocolate chips. It was okay. I think I should have let the banana get riper (more ripe?) before freezing it so it would have been sweeter.
106. I am flabbergasted every time I catch Quinn just chilling out in some random yoga-esque pose. Apparently she was in the mood to snack on some toesies.
107. Isn't she just adorable? And ooooh, look at that spit about to drop!
108. This is a failed attempt at a WIW post. I only have a point and shoot, it's kind of busted at the moment, and J is really not good at taking pictures. Needless to say, that post will not come to fruition. (Sidenote: is it weird I use phrases like "come to fruition"? Is that normal?) Anyway, these are another pair of pre-preggo pants! Well, I kinda wore them while pregnant, but only up to 4 months and they were TIGHT. But now I have to wear a belt with them. I also learned that those shoes no longer fit very well. Poopers.
110. I got bangs! But if you ever go to the Paul Mitchell academy in east Wichita, ask for a Phase 2 student. The student did an okay job, but didn't cut enough. I fixed it when I got home :)
111. Homemade Mac'n'Cheese using Pioneer Woman's recipe. It was super good, except I added too much thyme. I feel like there's a stupid joke about never having too much time/thyme coming on... I'll stop while I'm ahead.
112. My parents, Brenda, and I went to the Midwest Winefest and it was AWESOME. Like, I don't think I could explain the awesomeness of it. There was food and wine and auctions and wine and fun. I can't wait until next year. I'm gonna make J go.
113. Here's Quinn and I just looking cute. I love her model pose, haha!
114. I got Quinn some books at a consignment sale and even though she's a little young for them (don't worry, I'm not trying to potty train my 8 month old) she is apparently very excited to read them.
115. First time using RIT! I was so excited that they actually turned out cute, if not evenly colored. I also dyed a onesie for Quinn and it's super cute too :D I'm gonna ruffle some giraffe print ribbon to put on the bum, I think.
116. This is how I found Quinn when she woke up this morning. What did I do? Ran and got my camera of course. I don't even know how she gets herself into some of these predicaments.