85. This has no story behind it, but, seriously, who can resist adorable little baby feet?
86. File this under awesome things Pinterest has brought to me. I cannot, for the life of me, find the original person who discovered this or first blogged about it, but here's my Pinterest link if you want to repin it. It's awesome. You buy green onions, chop off what you need, then rubberband them together and stick them in some water. Change the water every three days and BAM they regrow. Just keep changing the water and cutting off what you need.
87. Baby girl and I went on a walk and God decided to bless us with a gorgeous sky! Seriously though, my camera could not capture just how beautiful this was.
88. And the picture of Nana & Monkey I promised. Aren't they adorable?
89. It rained so I went outside and played in the puddles. What? Don't all 22 year old moms do that? Quinn thought it was funny, although I'm not sure if J was amused or embarrassed, haha.
90. This is the last day the high chair still looked new. I got the bowl of carrots a little too close to Quinn and suddenly they were all over the place. This is after I had cleaned some up and she didn't like that so she got some carrots off her mouth and started playing again. Of course I snapped a picture, what kind of blogger would I be if I hadn't?
91. I don't remember what J or I did to get her to laugh like this, but OMG does this picture make my heart flutter. Nothing is cuter than a baby's smile or laugh and as a mom nothing is cuter than YOUR baby's smile or laugh.
92. For those of you who don't know J in real life, let me tell you a quick story. J used to have long-ish (almost to his shoulders) wavy, blonde, scraggly hair. He wanted to be a rock star and rock stars have long hair, right? It was bad. Before I even knew he liked me I told him he needed to get a hair cut and that he'd look cuter with contacts. A week or so later he shows up with shorter hair and contacts and asks me out. How romantic is that? Anyway, now he doesn't let his hair get too long (I don't 'let' him), but it was getting far too long so he went and got a hair cut. He looks much more handsome like this, I think.
93. If Quinn's nap time works out right she's getting a snack about 3:15pm. Every day during that snack time she starts staring at the door because she knows it's time for J to come home. It gets difficult to keep her happy for that twenty or so minutes, but the smile on her face when he walks in the door is absolutely priceless.
94. Quinn normally sleeps with her head on the end of the crib that is the bottom of this picture. More and more often I'm finding her either sideways (like this) or completely turned around. I have no idea how she does it without waking herself up, but it's amusing nonetheless. Yesterday I heard her giggling to herself and just yammering away. She had turned around and was talking to herself in the mirror (you can kind of see it at the top of the picture). I almost didn't want to interrupt her, it sounded very important.
95. The things that little girl will let me put on her head without it bugging her amazes me. She was getting fidgety during a diaper change so I put her pants on her head and she just laid there, staring at me like it was normal.
96. I made smoothie packs! Granted, I haven't actually gotten to enjoy any. That would be Quinn's fault. She HATES the sound of the blender or food processor unless I'm holding her and it's really just not that easy to do while holding a very squirmy baby. My "recipe" is a handful or two of spinach leaves, a chopped up banana, a handful or two of cut up strawberries, a handful or two of small cubed cantaloupe, a 1/2 cup of juice or a container of greek yogurt. You can freeze the fruits and veggies and then pop them into your blender with the juice or yogurt whenever you want a smoothie. Provided you don't have a baby who will make that difficult.
97. It rained again :) I like the rain, but preferably only after 3:30pm and on weekends. J works outside and doesn't like working in the rain.
Easter pictures coming soon! I promise!!!