166. Getting my hair blued. Pretty sure I'm the only person in my entire town with non-natural hair color. I've gotten a LOT of looks, but nobody's said anything rude. I have gotten a few compliments from unexpected places too.
167. Baby and her blue haired mama :D
168. This was father's day. I have no idea what she's eating, but she looks like she's enjoying it.
169. Lots of food pictures because she's a messy eater.
170. I love this picture.
171. It's super hard to take a photo picture with a bad camera, a baby, and a messy mirror. This is what you get, haha.
|dress: Motherhood (shut up, I'm wearing a maternity dress and I'm not pregnant, so what?)|
173. She's taken to opening our drawers now. And she empties my undies drawer. None of the other drawers, just my undies.
174. Haha, I love how it looks like she's measuring herself.
175. Isn't she adorable?!?!?!?
176. She's an inch or two too tall to stand up under my desk, but it doesn't stop her from trying.