22. So, I forgot to take a picture on the 22nd, but I posted this on FB recently so enjoy 16 year old me versus 22 year old me. The funny thing is I weigh the same in both these pictures, but I look like I've lost weight. I'm totally cool with that.
23. Living in an apartment has its perks. Like finding good condition furniture out by the dumpsters. We got a desk (where my sewing machine and computer we got from my MIL will live) so I needed a desk chair. This is the $20 Wal-Mart special, haha. Luckily my husband put it together and I didn't even have to "help".
24. This is my hair. Normally I straighten it and sometimes I'll wear it with it's natural curl. Unfortunately with the cold weather and heater on a lot of the time it's ridiculously static-y. This is what it looks like when I've brushed it out to straighten it.
25. Quinn didn't have a special outfit to go home from the hospital in, but when I was born I had the whole to-do. The bonnet she's wearing was mine. I sent a picture to my mom and she started crying. It was adorable.
26. An attempt at a family portrait. Quinn was not having it, haha. I'm very rarely in pictures since I'm the one taking them, so you'll almost always see me with the "Myspace angle".
27. Does anyone else find this obnoxious? The huge tires, the metal thing on top (what is that even for?). Also, it's on an F-150 so the tires outweigh the truck. Ugh.
28. My mom and baby girl :D The whole family went over to my older sister's house to celebrate my mom's birthday. She's been eating healthy and loves breakfast so I made a healthy apple cake and my sister made an egg white casserole and fruit salsa. After dinner Brenda, my mom, and I went to a Premier Jewelry (and chocolate!) party at a neighbor's house. All in all it was a pretty fun night.
29. While I was putting Quinn down for her nap she started sucking on my shirt so I put her down to go make a bottle. When I got back with the bottle, she was fully asleep, but sucking on her hand. It was precious. I love my baby girl.