1. Start blogging on the regular. Get a schedule of some sorts.
2. Edit and upload pictures in a timely manner. No more waiting six months. Also, catch up on past photos.
3. Do more stuff with Quinn outside the apartment. Zoo, park, library, more walks, etc.
4. Monthly date nights with Jarrod.
5. At least weekly Bible studies, if not daily. Solo or through a group at my church.
6. Get dressed/do makeup 5/7 days a week. No more lounging around looking a mess every single day.
7. Lose some weight. I don't know how much and I don't care how much as long as it makes a difference. Along with this I'd like to work out at least four days a week. It can be as simple as going on a walk, I just need to get off my butt.
8. Drink more water and eat less crap. Not literal crap, gross. I tend to eat a lot when I'm not hungry and stuff that's not good for me. It needs to cease and desist.
9. Sew some stuff. I've got a sewing machine for a reason, right?
10. Stop biting my nails, 100%. I'm at about 80% right now.
11. Stop buying useless things just because they're cheap. Might mean no more Dollar Tree trips!
12. Keep the kitchen table clean. It is not a drop zone. (If I keep the rest of the apartment fairly clean, it'll be a plus.)
13. Read!!! Goal of 15 books, but if I read an actual book next year I'll be happy. I used to go through multiple books a week and it's dwindled to zero.
14. Make play dates with our neighbors. We live across the hall from a family with two little girls and between getting through moving and then the holidays we haven't had a play date yet.
15. Remember to take my makeup off every night. Luckily it doesn't affect my skin, yet.
16. Do more for others. Donations, RAoK, Christmas Angel, etc.
17. Cut soda out of my diet. I don't think I want to cut it out 100%, but I'm gonna try. Or I'll figure out "special occasions" later.