Friday, February 15, 2013

Blog Angels Half Way

We are halfway through this session of Blog Angels and I've really enjoyed reading my angel's blog. I can't say too much because I think she might read my blog, although I'm honestly not quite sure. As soon as we reveal, I'll tell you more about what I love about her blog. Until then, here's how it's been going:

CraftboticBlogAngel


1) How have you been helping your blogger?
I've been commenting a lot and trying to keep up a conversation when we comment on each others posts.

2) What has been the best thing about taking part in helping another blogger?
It's just always fun to meet new people and find blogs I may not have found otherwise. I've also learned a bit about a different culture.

3) What has been the hardest part of the experience?
It's hard to know what to do, so I'm just trying to actively comment and talk to her with asking questions and such. It helps that I'm truly interested :)

4) What are your top Angel tips? How did you engage your blogger? 
My top tip is to read their posts, obviously. It's also helpful that we got to choose the blogs we angel for this time because I think it's much easier to be an angel for someone who at least has something in common with you. It's easy to engage them if their posts interest you too, commenting is easy when you don't have to try so hard to come up with something to say.

5) What are your plans for the rest of the time?
I'm gonna keep on doing what I'm doing. I hope that anybody, angel or not, feels like they can ask me if they need help with something. I'm not terribly versed in HTML, but I know how to make buttons and headers and tweak layouts, so if you need a little help but don't have the money for a professional blog design, then just ask me :)

9 comments:

  1. that is so nice that you are doing this project. I've been afraid to sign up because I don't feel like I know enough to help someone! however just becoming friends with someone is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job as a blog angel! It is so much fun, right? Still, I often feel like I don't do enough. Looking forward to finding out who you have helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool project! I am sure you are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet that you are offering people help. You are a superstar blog angel and hope you are enjoying yourself!

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard about this little project! It seems so sweet from what I can tell in your post :) I'm gonna look into it a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, you're awesome girl!

    xoxooxo,
    samm

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW!I love this idea. Us bloggers need to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog cute little daughter awwww
    NEW follower just found you from Wannabe Green and am so excited to follow your lifes journeys
    XO
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. too funny reading this again and knowing you were talking about ME! and apparently yes I do read your blog, I was even the first comment on here! lol. (I definitely read it!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...