I copied this from Lori and it's been sitting in my drafts waiting for me to be bored enough to fill it out. After four tries, I finally finished it. I've interspersed pictures so it's not quite so boring.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No. It's disgusting.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Never ever.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but Jarrod's thinking about applying for the WPD next year so there might be one in the house. With the safety on. In it's case. In another case. In the far back top of the closet. That should explain how I feel about them.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry. Either limeade or coke zero. Although the new mint green tea is pretty good too. I'm still upset they started charging for maraschino cherries.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really nervous, but I hate going to the doctor.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? I love hot dogs. With ketchup, mustard, and relish please. I think QT has the best ones.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, for sure.
8. Can you do push-ups? Doubtful. I can lift Quinn and carry her for as long as I need to, otherwise my arms are weak.
9. What’s your favorite meal? I don't know my favorite meal, but my favorite foods are sushi, fruit salad, bagels with cream cheese, and fajitas.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, for sure. Otherwise I don't wear jewelry often enough to have a favorite.
|Speaking of my ring, here's Jarrod proposing to me. 3/30/09|
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Possibly, you'd have to ask Quinn
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I'm lazy an awful lot.
14. Middle name? Lynn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: why is my nose so stuffy? is it related to my head hurting? what happens to loans that people have when they are put in witness protection?
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: iced chai, jeans for Jarrod, and a flu vaccine nasal spray (my advice: go for the shot)
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: coffee, tea, flavored water
18. Current worry right now? just about my nose, wondering if it's allergies or related to the vaccine or if I finally caught what Quinn has had
19. Current hate right now? that we're still living in an apartment
20. Favorite place to be? somewhere comfy
|Jarrod and I had a cat for a little while. His name is Nox and he lives with Jarrod's mom now.|
22. Favorite place to go? Not-Kansas. I haven't vacationed anywhere I don't like.
23. What is your most recurring dream? I don/t have any recurring ones.
24. Introvert or extrovert? Mostly extro.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Navy blue.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I've ever slept on any, but I think I would.
27. Can you whistle? Yes.
28. THERE'S NO 28 AND IT'S BUGGING ME.
29. Favorite color? Still grey-ish blue.
30. Would you be a pirate? No thank you. I don't think I could live at sea that long.
|My mom and I at the Bridal Expo 2009.|
32. Favorite girl’s name? Quinn. Second is Arianna (ah-ree-ah-nuh).
33. Favorite boy’s name? It used to be Liam, but I'm not so sure any more. I like Miles and Nathan.
34. Who is your loudest friend? Depends on who has drank the most.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Quinn, of course.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Rainbow hearts.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've been to the ER twice. Once I cut my forehead open on a swingset and once I stepped on a rock barefoot and it pushed up into my heel.
39. Do you love where you live? Nope.
40. How many TVs are in your house? Only one.
|I'm not sure what's going on here, but it's also from 2009.|
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Jarrod better.
44. Do you own slippers? Yes, but one is missing a bow and I really need to fix it or change the other one.
45. What is your favorite book? Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
46. What is your favorite candy? Reese's or Skittles.
47. What is your favorite sports team? New Orleans Saints. WHO DAT?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Get the Party Started - P!nk. I'm kind of kidding. I really don't know.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? What time is it? (It was 6:45, btw)