Monday, December 30, 2013

August 2013

Quinn is definitely a ham. She loves taking pictures of herself with my laptop's camera.


Jarrod was sweet and stayed home with Quinn so I could go out with my family. Here's my youngest sister photobombing me.


 For my birthday Jarrod and I went to a fast food Hibachi place, that also serves sushi. Now I really want some sushi.


I got my first tattoo a week after my birthday. I love it and Quinn asks to see it randomly. If you haven't seen it, you can see it here.

I'm subscribed to IHOP's e-mails so I get a free Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity on my birthday so I took Quinn. She was so happy to get to use big people utensils.


Quinn has definitely started to love dress up. Vacuuming while dressed as an angel? Duh.


I was trying to tell Quinn that she had five minutes until nap time and held up my hand to show her five. Then she high-fived me.

Since we were gonna be flying on her birthday, we got Quinn two giant cupcakes from Dillon's bakery to celebrate before we left. One Elmo and one Cookie Monster and she LOVED them.


My younger sister got me the best tank top ever for my birthday.


Quinn: *farts* Ooh, 'tinky!
Quinn: *farts* Tinky!
Quinn: One, two poots!


We have built a LOT of forts with Quinn's bed. It's not easy to crawl onto them at my height.


On Quinn's birthday we flew to Boston and drove a million hours to where Jarrod's dad lives so we were wiped that night, but the next day we relaxed and picked fresh blackberries. Best thing ever!


1 comment:

  1. Your month in review posts are awesome. I, for one, am very happy that Quinn is such a ham because it means PICTURES! Thanks for sharing memories, they just make my day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...