Saturday, December 28, 2013

July 2013

July began by me finding this super cute romper and making Quinn let me take her picture all over our apartment complex with my MIL's DSLR. Quinn was not as excited as I was.


We visited my mom at work again, complete with a pink fire helmet.


I was trying to get Quinn to say "Cowboys" but she just kept saying "Moo!" instead.

Quinn started "helping" me with the dishes. By "helping" I mean she pulls out a few things to play drums on and doesn't help beyond that.


We tried to do something my mom saw on Pinterest. The end photo turned out okay, but I think the original used Photoshop instead of actually taking the pictures.


I bought some veggies and left them on the counter and Jarrod took a cucumber and a tomato and started humming the Veggie Tales theme song.

We went over to my sister's for the Fourth during the day (Jarrod was at work) and Quinn LOVED playing on the trampoline.


My (step)dad takes the Fourth very seriously.


That evening we went over to my parents house and did a few fireworks. Instead of Jarrod smashing his toes, Quinn got injured on a skateboard this year. I think that makes next year my turn to get hurt.


We had been living in our apartment for nine months at this point and I finally unpacked the last box.

Quinn stole Jarrod's Rancor and named him Roar. Then she decided he needed a nap.


She also helped Jarrod exercise. She's very helpful.


I made Jarrod his Darth Vader shoes.


And some Slenderman ones for his sister's birthday. I've been debating setting up something to sell these, but I just don't know yet.


We went on another walk and Quinn did not want to go back home.


And we fish-sat for Genevieve when she got married! The fish's name is Ginger, but Quinn called him Tiny. She still really wants her own fish, but Jarrod and I haven't figured all that out yet.


2 comments:

  1. you should definitely sell those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are great! I have a friend who does something similar. It's quite a talent!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...