Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Octubre y Noviembre 2013

We went to the park again. Usually she likes to do stuff herself so I just walk around the bottom and keep an eye on her. Mostly making sure she doesn't try to climb down something her legs are too short for.


I made a blueberry pie in honor of Supernatural's season 9. It doesn't look very good because it was put together last minute, but it tasted good.


Quinn was part of the Evil Baby Glare Off. She didn't make it too far, but I had fun with it.

We went to the pumpkin patch and I blogged about it here. Jarrod and Quinn are just too cute together.


Darci came up and went to the Not Wedding with me. I had won tickets from Jess at Here and Now, even though I'm already married. It was so much fun to go to though.


In the midst of being the definition of stubborn one morning, Quinn still made me smile when she expressed severe disappointment at the fact that I do not have a monkey hat like she does.

Quinn modeled for me some more. The coat doesn't fit her anymore, unfortunately.


I made a KU onesie for Annie's little man, who came not too long ago!


Quinn and I took advantage of Krispy Kreme's free donut if you're in costume. I dressed up just kind of eclectically and called it good.


We took Quinn trick or treating as the cast of Futurama. She loved the idea, but not the going up to strangers' doors.


In November, we went on a walk to play in the leaves because Quinn loves them. I'm not sure who had more fun.


Darci came to visit, even though Quinn had a cold. Her poor nose is just that bad now too.


Quinn showed off more of the clothes that Grammie and Nana bought for her. She LOVES this kitty sweater.


I drew a picture for Quinn to color and when she was done I asked if she'd like to put it on the fridge. She said yes, so I sent her off with it. Then I went into the kitchen and saw this. Apparently we need to work on the differences between "in" and "on".


Jarrod and I got to go on a date to Red Robin. I don't remember what this drink was, but it was delicious.


Not sure where we were going or what we were doing, but look at these two goobers.


I haven't posted about Thanksgiving (really not much to post about), but here's a random picture from my MIL's. Quinn did help me make the pecan pie and cranberry pecan bread.


The day after Thanksgiving we put up our borrowed tree.


3 comments:

  1. So cute. ..but it reminds me you two haven't visited me at work recently. I've your both well I expect a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny that she put the paper in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...