Thursday, June 19, 2014

Muggle Life with Allied Shirts

disclaimer: I was given a free t-shirt of my own design in exchange for my review, all opinions are my own

First off, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Allied Shirts for being patient with me since it's taken far too long to get this up. Luckily, the actual process with Allied Shirts was super easy and uncomplicated. I just wish I could say the same about getting pictures for this post!

 First of all, the shirt I got is SUPER soft and this great hunter green color. It was easy to figure out which shirt I wanted, but not so easy to figure out what I wanted it to say. I polled my friends with a few quotes from HIMYM, Harry Potter, Psych, and Supernatural. Six out of seven people chose the Harry Potter reference "It's days like these I wish I weren't a Muggle." Jarrod was the seventh and he chose a HIMYM quote that wound up being too long to put on the shirt, anyway.

The quote is incredibly applicable in the process of trying to write this post. I originally had Jarrod take pictures of me, but they turned out blurry. Then I couldn't figure out my tripod to use my real camera, nor did I have time for it today. I finally just decided that phone pictures would have to work, but my hair wasn't cooperating (I don't think you can really tell though, small blessings) and I don't have a full length mirror. I fully Muggled it up and just did what I could.


This was attempt number one at a picture. Then I realized that because I was holding my phone lower than my head, I didn't need to squat.


Take two. Still not great, but it'll work. Shorts are from JCPenney, if you're curious. They're the best and I wish they still sold them because I want another pair.

And one more so that you can actually read the shirt.


I'd highly recommend Allied Shirts. The shirts are printed great and it's super comfy. However, if you do I hope you have an easier time writing a blog post about it!

9 comments:

  1. Even a shirt review by you leaves me tickled. Thank you! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute saying. I think your shirt applies to every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is the BEST!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt!! I totally want one. I also love that you "muggled up" the selfie. SO FUNNY!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I love that quote!!! I want a shirt like that now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your squatting pose! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never want to be a muggle! I wish I could be magical and run away with Severus Snape.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...