Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer Fashion Week

I always have the best of intentions to link up with Deanna's fashion weeks, but I never manage to do more than two (and that's if I'm lucky!). Considering I'm sick today and not getting out of my pajamas, I don't think I'll be doing more than one. But I did manage to do one!

I originally wore this to take Quinn grocery shopping, but it was only for that so I wore it again the next day to take Jarrod to the doctor to get his cast. I got the top at Plato's Closet and the jeans when Old Navy was having a super sale. The shoes were gotten with a giftcard, so out of my own pocket this outfit cost less than $15. And these are some of my favorite jeans, so that makes me extra happy.

top: Old Navy jeans: Old Navy sandals: Target
 I tried to take a close up of the top so you could see the details, but I was doing it quickly because Quinn was getting impatient to leave so it's blurry. But you get the idea.


And a closeup of the shoes. Mandatory, right? I got these last year with a giftcard Jarrod's mom got me for Mother's Day. This year she got me a massive Starbucks giftcard. Shoes and coffee? She sure knows me!



7 comments:

  1. Your top is so cute with those sandals! The sequins is such a great pop of flair on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little studs on the shoes :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your sandals (and toes)! and the detail in your top is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like the subtle sparkles! That's a sure way to brighten a day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun top! A little sparkle is always a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the top and the shoes. And the jeans! So, basically all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE THOSE SANDALS IN BROWN. THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO INTERNET YELL AT YOU.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...