Saturday, July 5, 2014

Finish This 25

1. I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call... I'm pretty sure I'd need more than a quarter and some luck to find a payphone. Although, I have my mom's cell, Jarrod's cell, and my grandma's home number memorized so it'd be one of those three. Most likely my mom depending on where Jarrod was at the time.

 2. I found $25 in my pocket, I buy... I'd keep it til the weekend and hit up some garage sales. That's pretty much all I do with my spending money during the summer.

 3. I have 25 minutes to watch TV, I turn on... Friends or the news, depending on the time of day. I don't watch a lot of random tv, unless it's Disney channel for Quinn. I'm pretty sure I have all of the cartoon theme songs memorized.

 4. A meal I can prepare from start to finish in 25 minutes... A lot of things. Breakfast, pasta with sauce, chicken nuggets, fried rice. Sometimes I forget to start dinner until we start getting hungry, so I've become pretty good at getting food ready in less than half an hour.

I'm also really good at ordering food in less than 25 minutes.
5. At the age of 25 I wish I had known... Come back to me in a few years, I don't turn 25 for another five weeks.

 6. If I drove 25 miles east from my house, I'd be in... Leon, KS. I've never been to Leon, but I have heard of it at least. I thought it was the other direction though. If I go 25 miles west or south I wind up in cities, but if I go north I just wind up in the middle of nowhere. There's a lot of that in Kansas.

I just found this link up randomly, but these questions were from a week or so ago so I'm not actually linking up this time. I did link the button in case you're interested in the link ups.



7 comments:

  1. Your randomness makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun idea!! Happy almost birthday!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends is our go-to for sure. It's pretty much the best show ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love, love, love garage sales too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so much alike--when I turn on the TV, it's either for the news or PBS Kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! And I also have zero clue where I would find a pay phone in a pinch!!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove the idea! I can use this as inspiration. Thank you!

    XO
    Megan | London Blogger

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I don't love spam. Or Spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...